Faq’s for Crane Company
(1) Q: What makes a good crane company?
A: Skilled and Experienced Operator
Fair Hourly Rate for Service
Flexibility for Rigging-Different Slings for Different Lifts
Prompt and Reliable Service
Ensuring job site is safe and secure
(2) Q: What issues must I address when requiring the service of a crane?
A: Conditions of your job site due to weather-muddy, soft soil, uneven ground
Crane too big, too small-Determined by weight and distance of item being lifted
Competent workers to perform task at hand
(3) Q: What do I need to look for in my environment to make my job site safe?
A: Traffic and Pedestrians
Proximity to Power Lines and trees
Free of Debris
Able to level crane and room for outrigger pads
(4) Q: What are the benefits of hiring me as an owner/operator crane company?
A: Flexible Hourly Rate
Personalized Service-I take time to explain the crane rental issues with my customers.
No overtime charges after hours or on Weekends/No Fuel Surcharges
Dedicated to provide great service for continued future business
I, as an O/O care and am concerned about the integrity and reputation of my company
(5) Q: What is the most dangerous condition for a crane to work in?
(6) Q: What payment types does your company accept?
A: Cash, Cheque, E-Mail Money Transfer
CONCERNS AND QUESTIONS WHEN SEARCHING FOR A CRANE COMPANY:
THE COST: $$ SAVING TIPS:
TRAVEL TIME: HIRE A CRANE IN NON RUSH HOUR
SAVE TIME ON SITE: ITEM TO BE HOISTED ELEVATED OR JACKED UP FOR FASTER RIGGING. PATH OF HOIST CLEAR OF OBSTRUCTIONS; TREES, OVERHEAD WIRES, SWAMPER FOR RIGGING AND TAG LINE GUIDE.
HIRE THE CORRECT SIZE OF CRANE: KNOW THE WEIGHT, DISTANCE FROM CRANE SET-UP.
OBTAIN ADDITIONAL PERMITS: LANE CLOSURE, OVERHEIGHT